Partner with Equality Now for International Women's Day
2020 was one of the most devastating years in modern memory, not least of all for women and girls who continue to disproportionately bear the brunt of the COVID-19 pandemic. Join forces with us to build back equal this March 8 and play your part in changing the game for women and girls worldwide.
At Equality Now we know that 2021 is a crossroads: there is a huge risk of hard-won rights and freedoms being rolled back. There is also a great opportunity: to put gender equality at the top of the agenda as the world re-builds. Working together with you, we can ensure more women and girls live safe, fearless, and free.
- The benefits of working with us this International Women’s Day
- How Equality Now will support you
- Why International Women's Day matters in 2021
- About International Women’s Day
The benefits of working with us this International Women’s Day
Our Corporate Partnerships Team is experienced in developing relationships with organizations of all sizes, from boutique brands and women-owned startups to large corporations and household names.
Our approach is focused on building partnerships that maximize mutual benefit: Raising vital funding for women and girls, and helping you meet your goals within social responsibility, customer or employee engagement, sales, and PR.
Working with us on International Women’s Day this March 8, your brand can:
- Demonstrate real commitment to and social investment in gender equality and women’s rights by supporting the most fundamental change possible: enshrining gender equality in the law
- Maximize the opportunity of celebrating the most important day in the global calendar for women and women’s rights
- Partner with a global organization with nearly 30 years’ track record of holding governments accountable, changing laws worldwide, and supporting survivors, activists, and changemakers
- Work with our Corporate Partnerships and Communications teams, to furnish you with the branded assets and compelling copy you need to tell your story on web and social
- Reach new audiences through Equality Now’s community of 200,000+ feminists via our social channels, email, and our special IWD Feminist Gift Guide
- Uplift the voices of women and girls everywhere
How Equality Now will support you
Our Corporate Partnerships and Communications teams are experienced in working with brands of all shapes and sizes from all over the world.
We are here to help you make this the biggest International Women’s Day ever with the Equality Now branded assets, logos, imagery, video, and copy you need to highlight the amazing change that you are making possible.
Contact our Partnerships Team at [email protected]
Why International Women's Day matters in 2021
2020 saw increased rates of child marriage and female genital mutilation around the world, from Kenya to India. 2020 saw a rise in forced pregnancies in the United States due to the inability to access contraception and abortion. 2020 saw governments around the globe use the pandemic as an excuse to curb freedoms or cut support, such as the Mexican government slashing funding to women’s services as gender-based violence spiraled under lockdowns. From Iran to Zimbabwe, and Russia to Saudi Arabia, 2020 saw continued attempts to silence women human rights defenders who dare to speak out.
It is clear that the gendered impacts of the pandemic will far outlast the virus itself. Unless we act. Now.
2021 could offer hope: It can be the year we build back equal and ensure that women’s rights and gender equality rise to the top of the agenda.
Governments have a responsibility to keep all people safe, including women and girls. Equality Now holds them accountable when they don’t, calling them out publicly, bringing them for hearings before human rights commissions, and even taking them to court.
At Equality Now we’re working towards a world where every woman and girl knows her rights; survivors of violence are able to voice their concerns without fear of stigma or belief; justice systems work for women and girls, not against them; survivors are able to access support services that are centered around their needs.
We have the vision to get there. But we can’t get there alone. We know that if together, we act now, more women and girls will have the protections and fundamental rights they deserve to live safe, fearless, and free.
About International Women’s Day
International Women's Day happens every March 8. IWD is a global moment to mark and celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women.
The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity. Significant activity is witnessed worldwide as groups come together to celebrate women's achievements or rally for women's equality.
Join the movement and celebrate the moment with Equality Now to #BuildBackEqual for every woman, and every girl, everywhere.
Contact our partnerships team at [email protected]