New Look, Same Vital Mission: A Just World For Women And Girls
As Equality Now builds toward our 25th anniversary in 2017, I’m very excited to share our new logo and beautiful new website with you. The world has changed significantly over the last 24 years and Equality Now is changing with the times too!
Our vibrant new brand will strengthen our global network to support and advocate for the human rights of women and girls. The new logo, with its abstract equal sign and upward motion, expresses the hopeful and powerful spirit of the organization and the progress Equality Now has made in our efforts.
You are an important part of what we have and will achieve. Therefore, our new website is designed to better serve your needs. We seek to explain briefly and powerfully why the law and legal advocacy are so important to achieving gender equality, and to provide you with faster and easier paths to find the issues and information that you are most interested in. With that in mind, you:
- Can Take Action, track overall progress and share with your networksmore simply and with fewer clicks
- Follow our new Blog which features Equality Now’s latest news, stories, videos and announcements
- Find information about our Justice for Girls work to stay abreast of how we use strategic litigation to protect girls’ rights
- Learn more about who we are, our approach to legal advocacy and how we use international human rights law
- Visit sections dedicated to highlighting our partners and pinpoint the current places where we work
- Contact us more directly, and get to know our staff and what inspires us to advocate for women’s and girls’ rights