Join forces with Equality Now this International Women’s Day and play your part in helping make equality reality for women and girls around the world. As a proud member of International Women’s Day’s Charity Alliance, our Partnerships team is experienced in working with a range of brands from around the world.
Let’s work together to make equality reality
Your support this March, on International Women’s Day and across the whole of Women’s History Month, will support our global team of human rights lawyers and policy experts who work every day to make the world a better place for women and girls.
And we know that by working together we’ll be able to help more women and girls secure the protections and fundamental rights they deserve to live safe, fearless, and free.
Equality Now is already proud to collaborate with organizations of all sizes, from boutique brands and women-owned startups to large corporations and household names.
Our approach is focused on building partnerships that maximize mutual benefit: Raising vital funding for women and girls, and helping you meet your goals within social responsibility, customer or employee engagement, sales, and PR.
Working with us on this International Women’s Day on March 8, your brand can:
- Demonstrate real commitment to and social investment in gender equality and women’s rights
- Join other brands around the world in taking part of a movement for change with a robust social media presence
- Partner with a global organization with 30 years’ experience of holding governments accountable, changing laws around the world, and supporting survivors, activists, and changemakers
- Work with our expert Corporate Partnerships and Communications teams to furnish you with the branded assets and compelling copy you need to tell your story on web and social
- Reach new audiences through Equality Now’s community of 200,000+ feminists via our social channels, email, and our special IWD Feminist Gift Guide
How Equality Now will support you
Our Corporate Partnerships and Communications teams are experienced in working with a range of brands from around the world. From branded assets, logos, imagery, videos, our Partnerships and Communications team will be there to highlight the change your brand is helping to make possible.
To learn more, contact our Global Partnerships Specialist, Rob Cartwright, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our corporate partners
This International Women’s Day we’re proud to stand together with our longstanding corporate partners in support of gender equality.