Equality Now partners working with survivors of sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation:
- AFESIP  – Cambodia
- Apne Aap  – India
- Buklod – Philippines
- ChildVoice International  – Uganda
- Embrace Dignity  – South Africa
- Gateways  – USA
- GEMS  – US
- Klaipeda Social and Psychological Services Center  – Lithuania
- Maiti Nepal  – Nepal
- The Resource Center for Women “Marta”  – Latvia
- Movimiento El Pozo – Peru
- New York State Anti-Trafficking Coalition  – USA
- Stigamot  – Iceland
- Tasintha Programme – Zambia
- What is the ‘Nordic Model’? 
Published: December 2012. Format: pdf, 76.44KB. 2 pages.
- Does Legalizing Prostitution Protect Women and Girls? Findings from countries and states where prostitution is legal 
Published: December 2012. Format: pdf, 77.86KB. 3 pages.
- Global Sex Trafficking Fact Sheet 
Published: August 2011. (Updated August 2013) Format: pdf, 224KB. 2 pages.
- "Why the game’s up for Sweden's sex trade " Sweden's innovative sex-trade laws criminalise clients, not prostitutes. The result: a 70 per cent drop in business.
The Independent, March 2013, Joan Smith
- "Global Sex Trafficking & the Guy Next Door - The Need To End Demand "
Huffington Post, January 2013, Lauren Hersh, New York Office Director, Equality Now
- "New research shows violence decreases under Nordic model: Why the radio silence? "
Feminist Current, January 2013, Samantha Berg
- "Government under pressure to review prostitution laws in England and Wales "
The Guardian, December 2012, Jacqui Hunt, London Office Director, Equality Now
- "Ending Prostitution and Sex Trafficking: The Global Movement Towards Gender Equality "
Huffington Post UK, December 2012, Jacqui Hunt, London Office Director, Equality Now
- Survivors Connect Network 
A composite of writings and referrals to blog posts written by survivors of prostitution and sex trafficking
- The Road of Lost Innocence: The True Story of a Cambodian Heroine 
Somaly Mam, Founder, Somaly Mam Foundation
- Girls Like Us: Fighting for a World Where Girls Are Not for Sale, an Activist Finds Her Calling and Heals Herself 
Rachel Lloyd, Founder, GEMS: Girls Educational & Mentoring Services
- Sex & World Peace 
Valerie M. Hudson, Bonnie Ballif-Spanvill, Mary Caprioli & Chad F. Emmett