Interested in supporting gender equality and creating a just world for women and girls? Consider hosting a salon, screening a film for friends and family or organizing a running team and donate the funds raised to Equality Now.
You are an agent of change and your support makes our work possible!
Consider hosting an event to support women and girls around the world.
STEP ONE: PLAN IT
Organizing an event can be a fun and deeply valuable experience. Guests often feel a sense of purpose after attending. Here are a few ideas:
- Host an informal event at your home.
- Show your favorite film, featuring a strong female character and host a post discussion on women’s rights.
- Throw a party, celebrating your anniversary, your birthday, or the birthday of your favorite feminist.
Inspired? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how to get started.
STEP 2: ORGANIZE IT
- Pick the type of event you’d like to host.
- Set a date for your event.
- Spend some time reviewing materials from Equality Now so you know how we work:
- Read one of our Fact sheets
- Take a look at our Annual Reports
- Watch the video “Whenever You’re Ready”
Need more information on our work? Email email@example.com
STEP 3: WELCOME YOUR GUESTS AND ENJOY!
We may not be able to join you at your event, but we’ll be there is spirit and will be available to guide you along the way.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org