Equality Now has the strength and reach of an international network of partners who are dedicated to equality for women and girls. We work together to ensure that individual cases become international concerns, and that progress made globally is enacted locally.
Change from the ground up
We have collaborative partnerships with individuals, institutions, and coalitions encompassing grassroots activists, survivors, legal reformers, lawyers, service providers, and national and regional women’s organizations across the globe. Equality Now relies on their knowledge, understanding and connections to local communities to spark systemic change.
How Equality Now works with partners:
- Provides expert guidance on international and regional law and legal reform strategy
- Amplifies local voices to regional and international levels
- Brings organizations together for meaningful partnerships
- Creates opportunities for mutual learning and dialogue
“The partnership has opened many avenues for (us) to reach out to the community… Through Equality Now, I have been able to attend forums and workshops where I have shared ideas and experiences with other like-minded organizations. The experience has enabled our organization to capitalize on its strengths and work on improving its weaknesses.”
- Agnes Pareyio, Founder & Coordinator: Tasaru Ntomonok Initiative (TNI), Narok, Kenya